Are you an authority on drones or UAVs? Would you like to contribute to the popular Drone Universities blog? Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts focused on drones and commercial drone applications.
Drone Universities Guest Blogging Guidelines
At Drone Universities are always looking for:
- Original works, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We do not republish any content that’s been published elsewhere.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- Links that are contextually valid. We limit contributors to a single back link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
However, there are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. You can use our site search feature to quickly double check.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization. Remember, we only accept a single back link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Anything that’s rude, hateful, offensive or inaccurate.
How to Submit Your Guest Blog Post
Please email info
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. Images should be 480px wide. You must have proper clearance for all included images.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
- A comma separated list of post categories.
- A comma separated list of tags.