At Drone Universities we understand that becoming a legal, commercial drone operator can be daunting. Due to current FAA requirements, it can be both expensive and time consuming. To help reduce some of the financial pressure, we are proud to announce we are now offering Educational Grants.
- To qualify for a $150 Educational Grant, you must register for Introduction to Drones and either Advanced Drone Aerial Photography/Videography or Drone GIS/Mapping at the same time.
- To qualify for a $300 Educational Grant, you must register for Introduction to Drones, Advanced Drone Aerial Photography/Videography and Drone GIS/Mapping at the same time.
Take advantage of these new Educational Grants today by enrolling in a set of upcoming Drone Universities courses:
- February 27, 2016 – Advanced Aerial Photography/Videography – Sacramento, California
- February 28, 2016 – Drone GIS/Mapping – Sacramento, California
- March 5, 2016 and March 6, 2016 – Introduction to Drones – San Diego, California
- March 12, 2016 – Advanced Aerial Photography/Videography – San Diego, California
- March 13, 2016 – Drone GIS/Mapping – San Diego, California
These new grants are in addition to our free Section 333 Exemption services we offer to qualifying Commercially Ready Graduates. Please note, you must register for all courses in a single transaction.