We’ve recently updated our Guest Blogging Guidelines to support or new and improved blog article format for the popular Drone Universities blog; this blog supports our educational services. We are focusing on quality over quantity and hope you enjoy. This document provides an outline of our latest requirements for any guest blog submission.
Guest Blogging Guidelines – Updated for October 2017
Are you an authority on drones or UAVs? Would you like to contribute to the popular Drone Universities blog? Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts focused on drones and commercial drone applications.
Drone Universities Guest Blogging Guidelines
At Drone Universities we are always looking for:
- Original works, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We do not republish any content that’s been published elsewhere.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- Links that are contextually valid. We limit contributors to a single back link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
However, there are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. You can use our site search feature to quickly double check.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization. Remember, we only accept a single back link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Anything that’s rude, hateful, offensive or inaccurate.
How to Submit Your Guest Blog Post
Please email info [at] droneuniversities [dot] com with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- A short summary of your article, one or two paragraphs max.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. We require two images: 1024×384 and 400×300. You must have proper clearance for all included images and provide proper attribution.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
- A comma separated list of post categories.
- A comma separated list of post tags.