Whenever I feel like I’ve read one too many negative drone pieces, I dig around until I find a positive one. Something that I can highlight, to remind people of the positive benefits that drones have. Drones are a transformative technology and they are already making an impact today.
These are just a handful of the ways drones are already at work around the world:
- Agriculture: Assessing crop health, monitoring irrigation systems, and tracking livestock
- Emergency response: Spotting forest fires, conducting search and rescue missions, and delivering food and medical supplies to war zones and remote villages
- Utilities: Inspecting wires, towers, power plants, and pipelines
- Scientific research: Tracking animal migrations, reporting on weather patterns, and identifying archaeology
- Real estate: Inspecting construction and improving security
- Taking photos and videos from previously unreachable vantage points
A South African music festival has even successfully tested beer delivery by drone at one of its campsites.
Drones are everywhere, and there is no time like the present to investigate a reputable drone college if you are interested in a drone career. Drone Universities is unique because we offer course on a rotating schedule at various major US cities. Let us bring the education to you.